Car with different body tuning made for NFS ProStreet, mobile No Limits and Payback. The Lamborghini Diablo Superveloce 1995 Morohoshi-San has very good performance to race in the 90s class of elite cars.
A car mod has been made to replace the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 (MURCIELAGO640), along with its own styling options.
After buying a Diablo Superveloce car, the following features will appear:
- In addition to the native body kit, there are 2 more to choose from (SV, VT, GTR / Morohoshi-San, Custom NFS NL Widebody kit);
- There are additional spoilers GTR and custom from NFS No Limits;
- Native discs are not painted, but only have autosculpting;
- Can apply stickers and vinyls;
- Behind you can place in-game spoilers;
- Roll cages are installed, and more racing seats;
- A choice of hoods, this is a standard and 3 additional ones;
- Possibility of window tinting, body painting and separate wheels;
The Diablo Car Pack for ProStreet contains:
- Type of kitchen Lamborghini Diablo SV and VT;
- Kitchen type Lamborghini Diablo SV and GTR
- Morohoshi-San illuminated body style (including illuminated neon lamps);
- There is a tutorial on how to make custom neon, such as Morohoshi-San neon from NFS 2015.
This mod weighs so much because there are screenshots in the archive. So did the author of the Lamborghini Diablo Superveloce 1995 for Need for Speed Pro Street.