The BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution is best known to me from rally racing. This is a good model during the nineties, both in touring car racing and rally special stages.
Now you can try the BMW M3 E30 in Need for Speed ProStreet. It is best to do this while playing on the steering wheel.
In Need for Speed ProStreet, the BMW E30 replaces the default M3 E46. In addition, there is a body styling and tuning, as well as a model taken from NFS: World, Shift 2 Unleashed, The Run.
List of settings for the BMW M3 E30 model:
- Custom aftermarket hoods (contains autosculpture);
- Custom stock rims (contains autosculpture);
- Body kits (Autosculpt, Drift, MotorSport, Wibdebody);
- Vinyls and decals (body and wheels);
- Full autosculpt details;
- Aftermarket exhausts;
- Aftermarket seats;
- Painting (body and wheels);
- Safety cages.
Use sliders #4 and #5 on autosculpt and Stratospeed 4 and 5 to change;
The color of the headlights can be customized from original to blue, yellow and smoky black;
All effects work on this car (engine smoke, brake lights, etc.);
Hoods No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and No. 5 are made by me to order;
Driver featured from Need For Speed ProStreet;
Custom DTM-like Evo spoiler;
Custom wheels and calipers Z4 GT3;
Full support for Autosculpt;
New engine sound;
New wheel positions.
Mod car BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution for the racing game NFS ProStreet is made. This is a fast German in the nineties rally!
Installation mod BMW E30:
1. Run "Install.exe" with administrator rights, then click "install" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear confirming that the mod is installed.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.5 (with admin rights if you are using Windows 7 or higher), then open the folder by clicking "File", then "Open" and select the folder with your game. Click "File" then "Import" and select "ModScript", select "m3_sport_evolution.nfsms" in the mod folder.
3. After importing the script, click "Close", then click "file" and save. Now it's done!
How to delete:
1. Run "Install.exe" with administrator rights, then click "Uninstall" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear confirming that the mod has been removed.
2. In NFS-VltEd (v4.2), go to "Game", select "Restore Backups" and select "Yes". Then save and close the program.
Remember: This will remove all other scripts that were previously used! So be careful and make backups.